Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
ABSIP Bursary Details
ABOUT THE ABSIP BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The ABSIP National Executive Committee is inviting students to apply for the STANLIB Bursary, for the 2022 academic year.
STANLIB, partnered with ABSIP, is offering bursary funding to historically disadvantaged students, for studies towards an Investment Management career related qualification, at selected universities.
Preference will be given to students pursuing Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) qualifications, with subjects: in Economics, Business Finance, Investment Management, Financial Analysis, Mathematics and Statistics.
MORE ABOUT THE ABSIP BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, book allowance (textbooks/ course material), laptop, accommodation and a stipend.
Bursary recipients may also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work, from 3rd year onwards – this will be facilitated by STANLIB Learning and Development/ Human Capital.
Bursaries are renewed each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ABSIP BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for the ABSIP Bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black (as defined by the B-BBEE Act)
- You must be studying full-time towards an Investment Management career-related qualification
- You must be accepted and or enrolled at one of these universities: University of Cape Town, University of Western Cape, Stellenbosch University, University of Johannesburg, University of Pretoria, University of Witwatersrand, Rhodes University, University of Free State, University of Fort Hare, University of Limpopo, University of KwaZulu-Natal, University of Zululand, University of Venda, Walter Sisulu University or Nelson Mandela University
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum average of 75% for core academic modules/ subjects
- You must intend on pursuing a career within the Investment field
- You must be in financial need
- You must NOT have permanent work experience (except for vacation work experience)
- You must NOT be a STANLIB employee or a relative of a STANLIB employee
- You must preferably also demonstrate leadership qualities and have participated in extramural activities (sports, debating, chess clubs etc)
- You must sign up for a free ABSIP student membership
How to Apply ABSIP Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted online at: ABSIP Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Academic Record/ Transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Quote or fee statement from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter stating why you wish to study or are studying towards an Investment Management qualification (1 page)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ABSIP BURSARY
25 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Association of Black Securities and Investment Professionals (ABSIP) directly:
Tel: 010 203 9025