Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For AFHCO Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For AFHCO Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For AFHCO Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore AFHCO Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
South African Nursery Association Bursary Details
ABOUT THE AFHCO BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE AND T&C’S
AFHCO is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. The bursary is available for ANY field of study, that is at least 12 months long, and is aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards, at an accredited tertiary institution.
Students may check if their qualification meets standards here: https://regqs.saqa.org.za/
MORE ABOUT THE AFHCO BURSARY PROGRAMME – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note the following important terms and conditions of the bursary:
- The bursary will be awarded to the value of R50 000 – paid directly to the educational institution.
- Winners will be selected at random by an external audited system, during February 2022 – this will be overseen and verified by AFHCO’s internal and external Auditors, as well as an internal or external Attorney.
- Winners will be announced and notified via email, by no later than 15 February 2022.
- Winners must accept the prize within 4 days of email receipt notification – if they fail to claim it during this time frame, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be announced on AFHCO online platforms by no later than 28 February 2022.
- Winners will be required to provide proof of identity – with a valid ID book or passport and proof of residence.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- Winners must provide proof that they are an AFHCO tenant or dependent of an AFHCO tenant.
- When entering this competition, applicants are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition, which may be subject to change at any time.
- AFHCO’s decision regarding winner selection or any other issue will be final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Applicants consent to having their full name and photograph be published in the media for promotional purposes, should they win the competition.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AFHCO BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in ANY field, that is at least 12 months long
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards (students may check if their qualification meets standards here: https://regqs.saqa.org.za/)
- You must be have read and agreed to all of the T&C’s above
How to Apply South African Nursery Association Bursary 2022
Download and complete the AFHCO Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Application forms can also be collected at the AFHCO Head Office (1st Floor, Afhco Corner, 64 Siemert Road, New Doornfontein, Johannesburg, 2094)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final report and Matric latest report, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate and results statement, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently studying at tertiary level (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter explaining why you need the bursary and how you would fund your studies if you do not receive a bursary
- Testimonial letter from a teacher, principal, lecturer or dean (on institutes letterhead)
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “AFHCO Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE AFHCO BURSARY
8 February 2022 (at 17:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact AFHCO directly:
Tel: 086 112 3426