Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Details
ABOUT THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Assmang Limited Khumani Iron Ore Mine is inviting students from the Northern Cape province to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within these fields:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Electrical & Electronical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, OBLIGATIONS & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, meals, photocopies and a monthly allowance (of an amount to be determined by Assmang Management). The value of the bursary will be reviewed each year and adjusted where necessary.
Terms and conditions and contractual obligations will be discussed with selected bursary recipients after selection.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a medical exam to determine medical fitness, as well as satisfy the Company’s Code of Practice and possibly undergo a psychometric assessment. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from the Northern Cape province and reside within one of these areas: Boichoko, Deben, Dibeng, Groenwater, Kathu, Kuruman, Newtown, Olifantshoek, Postmasburg, Postdene
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or registered to study full-time, towards an undergraduate qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised tertiary institute (University or University of Technology) in South Africa
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to Apply Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted online at Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Application 2022
Note: if you need assistance with creating an account, please send a WhatsApp message to KMVLD Support (078 034 1174).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- A completed Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
- A completed Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Application 2022 (for students with disabilities) (if disabled) (.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic results transcript, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence (copy of municipal account)
- Medical certificate confirming type of disability (if disabled)
Note: ensure that your Curriculum Vitae is submitted in Word or PDF format and is NOT zipped or password protected.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY
15 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Assmang Khumani Mine directly:
WhatsApp: 078 034 1174