Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
Athlone Institute Bursary Project Fund Bursary Details
How to Apply Athlone Institute
ABOUT THE AIBPROF BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Athlone Institute Trust (AIT) is inviting students residing within the Paarl or Mbekweni area, and are members at one of AIT’s member churches (which include: St Stephen’s Anglican Church, Immanuel UR Church, Bethel United Congregational Church (UCC), Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Zions Uniting Reformed Church), to apply for the AIBPROF Bursary for the 2022 academic year.
There will be 20 bursary loans awarded to 1st year students, and non repayable bursaries will also be awarded to students in their second or later year of study.
The bursary will provide cover for a portion of registration fees, tuition fees and books (the total value will be determined by the AIT).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ATHLONE INSTITUTE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must permanently resident of Paarl or Mbekweni, in the Western Cape province
- You must be a member of one of the member churches of the AIT or a member in at any bona-fide denomination/ religious institution in Paarl or Mbekweni
- You must be in good standing at your church
- You must be enrolled to study towards an undergraduate qualification, on a full-time basis, for the 2022 academic year
- You must be enrolled to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution
- You must intend on studying towards a course/ qualification that is registered with the council on higher education (check the DHET website for list of registered institutions)
- You must have passed your previous year of study
- You must be willing to take part in community service within the Paarl/ Mbekweni area
- You must be willing to take part in the mentoring programme
Bursary Project Fund Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted online at: Athlone Institute Bursary Project Fund (AIBPROF) Application 2022
Candidates will be required to first Register with their full name, email address and password, and thereafter they may Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if you are a 1st year student (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if you are currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at tertiary institution (certified copy)
- Proof of registration fee payment
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavits if unemployed)
- Official Testimonial from your Religious Leader
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ATHLONE INSTITUTE BURSARY
18 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Athlone Institute directly:
Tel: 072 360 3710