Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
Department of Sport, Arts and Culture Bursary Details
ABOUT THE DSAC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Department of Sports, Arts, and Culture is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries are available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies within heritage-related programmes, specifically these fields:
- Anthropology (including Forensic Anthropology)
- Archaeology (Marine and Underwater Cultural Heritage, Forensic, etc)
- Archives and Records Management
- Conservation of the Built Environment
- Conservation and Preventive Conservation
- Collections (Cultural & Natural) Management (Not Nature Conservation)
- Heritage Resources Management
- Museum Studies or Management and Curatorship
- IKS or Courses that contribute to the preservation and promotion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems (IKS) and S.A. Living Heritage
MORE ABOUT THE DSAC BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will provide full cover for tuition fees and prescribed books, as well as accommodation (capped at R50 000, where applicable) and meals (capped at R18 500, where applicable). All funding will be paid directly to the tertiary institution.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DSAC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South Africa citizen
- You must be 40 years old or younger
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification, in one of the heritage related programmes listed above
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at an institution that is accredited and registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must NOT be currently full-time employed within the private sector, government or state agencies
- You must NOT earn more than R130 000 per annum
How to Apply Department of Sport, Arts and Culture Bursary 2022
Download and complete the DSAC Bursary Application Form 2022 (.docx)
Candidates must submit their application via their institutions bursary/ financial aid office. Students must NOT apply directly to the Department of Sport, Arts and Culture.
Institutions will be required to submit applications to Reinettes@dsac.gov.za and Maanom@dsac.gov.za
Candidates will be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with their application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- 2021 end of year results (certified copy)
- Postgraduate students: progress report from supervisor, if writing a dissertation or thesis (on university letterhead)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DSAC BURSARY
25 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Department of Sport, Arts and Culture directly:
Contact Person 1: Ms Reinette Stander (Deputy Director: International Conventions and Legislation, Department of Sport, Arts and Culture)
Tel: 012 441 3711
Contact Person 2: Mr Maano Muhadi (Deputy Director: Heritage Policy, Research and Development, Department of Sport, Arts and Culture)
Tel: 012 441 3622