Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For John Davidson Educational Trust Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For John Davidson Educational Trust Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For John Davidson Educational Trust Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore John Davidson Educational Trust Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
South African Nursery Association Bursary Details
The John Davidson Educational Trust is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to for Postgraduate studies in Engineering and Accounting (at Postgraduate Diploma, Honours and Masters level), at selected Universities, namely: the University of Cape Town, University of KwaZulu-Natal and Rhodes University.
MORE ABOUT THE JOHN DAVIDSON EDUCATIONAL TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
The John Davidson Educational Trust will inform the University of the successful candidates, in March 2022. Applicants who do not receive any feedback from their University by 31 March 2022 at the latest, should regard their application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOHN DAVIDSON EDUCATIONAL TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for the bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards a Postgraduate Diploma, Honours or Masters qualification in Engineering or Accounting, in 2022
- You must be studying at one of these Universities in South Africa: University of Cape Town, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Rhodes University
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must show financial need
How to Apply South African Nursery Association Bursary 2022
Download and complete the John Davidson Educational Trust Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full academic record, including previous years academic transcripts (certified copy)
- Approved leave form, or letter from your employer, confirming that you have been granted study leave for the duration of your studies, if only study leave (also state whether you are receiving your salary in part of full, while on study leave)
- Motivational essay stating why you should be awarded the bursary, including details such as: why you are special or different, your financial situation and why you need the bursary, your career goals, your reason for selecting your qualification at postgraduate level, your goals for 5 years time (maximum 300 words)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae about yourself, academic records and other achievements (1 page)
Applications must be submitted to the financial aid office/ advisor of your university.
- University of Cape Town: 2nd Level, Otto Beit Building, Upper Campus (hard-copies must be dropped in the box behind the gate)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal: find the details of your financial aid advisor on your campus here: https://studentfunding.ukzn.ac.za/about-us/
- Rhodes University: Main Administration Block in Room 206: https://www.ru.ac.za/registrar/sub-sections/financialaidoffice/