Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
Northam Zondereinde Bursary Details
ABOUT THE NORTHAM PLATINUM BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Northam Zondereinde is inviting students to apply for their external bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. The bursary was formed in line with the companies approved Social and Labour Plan (SLP).
Bursaries will be awarded to top-performing students, for studies within these mining-related fields:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing and Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Geology
- Mining Survey
- Occupational Hygiene
- Safety Management
- Supply Chain Management/ Procurement
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NORTHAM BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards one of the mining-related qualifications listed above
- You must be studying or have been provisionally accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution (University or University of Technology) within South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric, if completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for all major subjects, if currently studying at tertiary level
- Preference will be given to students from surrounding communities, however students from across South Africa may apply
How to Apply Northam Zondereinde Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted via email to: Bursaries@Norplats.co.za
(Insert the following reference number in the email subject line: ZELDBU 00/22).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Proof of University admission, if a 1st year student (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including current year results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NORTHAM ZONDEREINDE BURSARY
28 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Northam Zondereinde directly:
Contact page: https://www.northam.co.za/contacts/contact-details
Contact form: https://www.northam.co.za/contacts/contact-form