Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Public Investment Corporation Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Public Investment Corporation Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Public Investment Corporation Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Public Investment Corporation Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
South African Nursery Association Bursary Details
ABOUT THE PIC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Public Investment Corporation (PIC) is inviting students living with disabilities, to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within the financial services sector – specifically these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Communications & Technology
- Internal Auditing
- Investment Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PIC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for the bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be under 35 years of age
- You must be living with disability
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics (NOT Mathematics Literacy) in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for all other subjects in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards an undergraduate qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited institute of Higher Learning in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be unemployed
- You must be in financial need
How to Apply South African Nursery Association Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted online at:
Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary Application 2022
Candiates will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcripts, if currently studying at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance or registration for 2022 (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of disability (medical certificate)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, affidavit stating annual income if self-employed, death certificate if deceased, SASSA letter if receiving a grant, court letter stating child support amount if parents are divorced, affidavit from parent stating child support amount received if parents are separated)
Note: documents must have been certified within the last 3 months.
Note: application forms must be signed by the applicant, or by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years old.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PIC BURSARY
4 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Public Investment Corporation (PIC) directly:
The Public Investment Corporation SOC Ltd (PIC)
Tel: 012 742 3400
Ensure that you include your contact details when submitting an enquiry, so that PIC can get back to you.