Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
South African Nursery Association Bursary Details
ABOUT THE SALDANHA BAY MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Saldanha Bay Municipality is inviting students who reside in the Saldanha Bay Municipal Area (or whose parents or guardians reside within the Saldanha Bay Municipal Area), to apply for external bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies (degree or national diploma), in these fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE SALDANHA BAY MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
Bursaries will be awarded to the maximum value of R70 000 per student. The bursary will extended up to a maximum period of 3 years, on condition that the bursary recipient abides by the bursary conditions.
Once students have successfully completed their studies, they will be required to enroll in the Saldanha Bay Municipality internship program.
Shortlisted candidates will be contact by no later than 24 February 2022 – if you do not receive any feedback by this time, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates will be required to undergo a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employers, as part of the selection process.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SALDANHA BAY MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You, your parents or guardians must reside in the Saldanha Bay Municipal Area
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be entering your first year of study in 2022
- You must be registered to full-time, towards an undergraduate qualification (Degree or National Diploma) within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be registered to study at an accredited University or a University of Technology in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 40% for Mathematics or 50% for Mathematical Literacy in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% or a minimum overall average of 50% with a minimum result of of 60% for Mathematics in Matric
- Preference will be given to students whose parents or guardians live within the Saldanha Bay municipal area
- Partial preference will also be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and those with disabilities
How to Apply South African Nursery Association Bursary 2022
Download and complete the Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or latest transcript (certified copy)
- University or University of Technology proof of registration (on institutes letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- ID documents of dependents on family income (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (payslips if employed, bank statements if unemployed)
- Parent or guardian proof of address
- Affidavit of guardianship if not living with parents
- Motivational letter (on 2 topics: what motivates you to study in your chosen field, why do you think you should receive a bursary – maximum 1000 words)
Note: applications will be marked “incomplete” until final Matric results and proof of University/ University of Technology registration is received.
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Services
Private Bag X12
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SALDANHA BAY MUNICIPALITY
10 February 2022 (at 12:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Saldanha Bay Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Athenkosi Gwanya
Tel: 022 701 6843