Looking for a Bursary? don’t worry here is the way the For South African Council for the Architectural Profession Bursary 2022. Another exciting chance to apply for this opportunity of an Academic life.
the For South African Council for the Architectural Profession Bursary is up for grabs again this year as Well, if you have ever had in mind to apply to any Bursary in 2022, For South African Council for the Architectural Profession Bursary, this is the time.
Before you go hurrying off to drop an application, make sure that you’re qualified for the Bursary you selected. Once you’re sure of this, you proceed to table your resume.
Therefore South African Council for the Architectural Profession Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduates degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this vacancy is for you.
South African Nursery Association Bursary Details
ABOUT THE SACAP BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is inviting students to apply for their Student Bursary award, for the 2022 academic year.
The bursary is available to students pursuing studies towards an Architectural qualification (from 2nd year up to Masters).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SACAP BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards an architecture qualification
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at an accredited Architectural Learning institution in South Africa
- You must have a total household income of NOT more than R350 000 per annum OR you must be living with a disability and a total household income of NOT more than R600 000 per annum
- Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups
How to Apply South African Nursery Association Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Online at: SACAP Bursary Application 2022
– Via email: Kimberley.Rowan@sacapsa.com
(Insert the words “SACAP Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Candidates will be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with their online or email application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results and full academic record (certified copy)
- Motivational letter explaining why you are applying for this bursary (1 page)
- Parents, guardians or your own proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Parents, guardians or your own 3 months recent bank statements
- Medical note stating type of disability, if living with a disability
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SACAP BURSARY
4 February 2022 (at 16:00).
(Applications submitted after these dates will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please the South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) directly:
Contact person: Kimberley (The Manager: Education & Accreditation)
Tel: 011 479 5000 (Monday to Friday, 08h00 to 16h30)