Assumption Antipolo Antipolo Online Application 2022/2023
This article has helpful information about Assumption Antipolo Antipolo Online Application 2022, we recommend you to read this article carefully before you submit your application.
Assumption Antipolo Antipolo Online Application for 2022 is open for qualified applicants.
The Assumption Antipolo Antipolo has now opened a new registration window Assumption Antipolo Antipolo Online application 2022 for students wishing to join the Assumption Antipolo Antipolo 2022/2023.
The Assumption Antipolo Antipolo invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. Assumption Antipolo Antipolo application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, the Assumption Antipolo Antipolo encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year
How to Apply Assumption Antipolo Antipolo Online Application Form 2022/2023
Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
- DURING ENROLLMENTUpload the scanned or digital copy (*jpeg, *jpg, *png or *pdf format) of the following requirements
- Back to back copy of the 2nd or 3rd Quarter of Grade 12 Report Card (DepEd F-138).
- Clear copy of the applicant’s unedited 2×2 picture (white background, collared shirt) for the temporary e-ID.
- True Copy of Grades (TCG)*
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials*
- Certificate of Good Moral Character*
- Clear copy of the applicant’s raw 2×2 picture (white background, collared shirt) for the temporary ID
NOTE: * Your application will be pending if any of the essential requirements is absent.
How To Register Assumption Antipolo Antipolo Application Online 2022
- Go to https://jru.edu/onlineapplicationisnowopen/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.