CAO has released an Online Application for 2022 for interested applicants can apply as the application is open from 30 June and is to be close on 30 September 2022.
Therefore The Central Applications Office (CAO) urged prospective applicants to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
Documentation Required For CAO Application 2022
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicants wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
Please read this before you continue…
- If you have already submitted an application form, please do not submit a duplicate application via the Internet.
- The CAO will only accept one application form from you for a specific entry year and term.
- Have your school and tertiary study details handy before you start.
How to Apply CAO Online Application 2022
Application fee payable to CAO R220 on-time and R440 for late applications
- Go to CAO Application portal – https://www.cao.ac.za/Apply.aspx?content=Apply
Select and enter one of the following to continue:
Closing Dates For South African Citizens
• Medicine: 30 June: No late applications are accepted.
• All other programs: 30 September.