Computer Arts & Technological Online Application 2022/2023
This article has helpful information about Computer Arts & Technological Online Application 2022, we recommend you to read this article carefully before you submit your application.
Computer Arts & Technological Online Application for 2022 is open for qualified applicants.
The Computer Arts & Technological has now opened a new registration window Computer Arts & Technological Online application 2022 for students wishing to join the Computer Arts & Technological 2022/2023.
The Computer Arts & Technological invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. Computer Arts & Technological application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, the Computer Arts & Technological encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year
How to Apply Computer Arts & Technological Online Application Form 2022/2023
Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
- DURING ENROLLMENTUpload the scanned or digital copy (*jpeg, *jpg, *png or *pdf format) of the following requirements
- Back to back copy of the 2nd or 3rd Quarter of Grade 12 Report Card (DepEd F-138).
- Clear copy of the applicant’s unedited 2×2 picture (white background, collared shirt) for the temporary e-ID.
- True Copy of Grades (TCG)*
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials*
- Certificate of Good Moral Character*
- Clear copy of the applicant’s raw 2×2 picture (white background, collared shirt) for the temporary ID
NOTE: * Your application will be pending if any of the essential requirements is absent.
How To Register Computer Arts & Technological Application Online 2022
- Go to https://jru.edu/onlineapplicationisnowopen/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.