If you are interested in studying at the Free State Nursing next year, you have to start now and apply for your application Free State Nursing Application Form dates for 2023/2024.
If you have been waiting for the Free State Nursing, to release their online application form for 2023/2024, philanportal.com brings good news. However, gaining admission into this prestigious university comes with some sets of rules that you have to obey.
Free State Nursing Application Form 2023/2024
Who Qualifies For 2023/2024 Free State Nursing Admission:
WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three(3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three(3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study
Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and PASSES in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2023 WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply.
How to Apply Free State Nursing Application Form 2023/2024
You can apply Free State Nursing admission form via the Ministry of Health website – www.moh.gov.gh and follow the process carefully
Here is the process on how to apply:
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
- You have already applied for 2023 on www.nsfas.org.za and have an application reference number
- You already have NSFAS funding for 2023.
- You already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree other than the postgraduate qualifications listed below which you may apply for:
- B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
- B Tech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- B Tech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- B Tech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- B Tech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
NOTE: Apply on time. The early the better.
For more information about the Malamulele Hospital NSFAS ApplSchool of Nursing Application Form drop a comment below and we will do well to respond within 48hrs.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to https://philanportal.com/ newsletter for frequent updates.