George Whitefield College Online Late Application 2022. Tshwane University of Technology (George Whitefield College) Late Application is open for Prospective students.
Late Application to study at the Tshwane University of Technology (George Whitefield College) in 2022 is open. Application for admission to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application study programmes for all South African and international students closing on specific dates in the year following the year of study.
Please follow the Instructions carefully and complete all the steps.
- Please ensure that you pay the R240 application fee
- Submit proof of payment together with all other documents, including the George Whitefield College Memorandum of Agreement and the Indemnity Form, that is required.
- Please e-mail the required documents to email@example.com
- Make sure that you put the words Late Application together with your reference number in the subject line.
- Successful applicants will be informed by SMS if they have been accepted for study in 2022
- Applicants can visit www.tut.ac.za, Check your Status, to obtain a copy of the acceptance letter.
George Whitefield College Late Application 2022 Requirements 2022
Things to note before applying online to George Whitefield College:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
George Whitefield College Faculties
There is limited space in the undermentioned programmes; programmes can be removed on an hourly basis when demand is high.
FACULTY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Diploma in Computer Science (Extended) (Soshanguve South and Polokwane)
- Diploma in Computer Science (Soshanguve South and Polokwane)
- Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Informatics (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Informatics (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Multimedia Computing (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Multimedia Computing (Soshanguve South)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Diploma in Administrative Management (Finance) (Pretoria and Polokwane)
- Diploma in Administrative Management (General) (Polokwane)
- Diploma in Credit Management (Pretoria)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (Polokwane)
- Diploma in Event Management (Pretoria)
- Advanced Diploma Marketing (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma Tourism (Mbombela)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- BSc (Industrial Chemistry) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Analytical Chemistry) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Horticulture) (Pretoria)
- Diploma (Industrial Physics) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Kinesiology and Coaching Science) (Pretoria)
- Diploma (Somatic Therapy) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Wildlife Management) (Pretoria)
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- Diploma (Financial Management) (Mbombela)
- Diploma (Financial Planning) (Ga-Rankuwa)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Management (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Internal Auditing (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Public Finance (Mbombela)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- H Cert (Industrial Engineering) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Industrial Engineering) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Materials Engineering in Polymer Technology) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Metallurgical Engineering) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Mechatronic Engineering) (Pretoria)
- Bachelor of Geomatics (Surveying) (Pretoria)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Advanced Diploma in Public Affairs (Administration) (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Public Affairs (Local Government) (Mbombela)
How to Apply Tshwane University of Technology (George Whitefield College) Late Application 2022
Please follow the below to apply for George Whitefield College Late Application 2022
- Open your web browser and visit George Whitefield College Application Portal – https://www.gwc.ac.za/
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the George Whitefield College Distance Education Unit.
Find application forms here.
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.