The La Salle College Antipolo -Antipolo City Admission Requirements 2022 for new students to check.
Prospective Students of La Salle College Antipolo -Antipolo City are advice to check and meet up with the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses before applying.
The Management of the La Salle College Antipolo -Antipolo City has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Admission Requirements for Prospective students of La Salle College Antipolo -Antipolo City
- English 30-1
- Four other eligible 30-level subjects
- Of these four subjects, a maximum of one eligible 30-level Fine Arts course may be used.
- Your admission average will automatically be calculated on the 5 highest grades that meet these requirements.
- Some BDes routes have specific high school course requirements
La Salle College Antipolo -Antipolo City Admission Requirements 2022
Before applying applicants must meet up with the La Salle College Antipolo -Antipolo City Admission Requirements as listed below.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF Form 138 or High school report
- Certificate of Good moral Character
- Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Letter of Application addressed to the registrar for Applicants not enrolled in college for one year
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 ID Picture
- Php 5,000 for down payment
Colegio de San Juan de Letran Freshmen Enrollment Procedure
- Present original credentials and UEE result to admissions office.
- Proceed to respective college/department Chairperson for interview/evaluation.
- Submit the original requirements with approval of the college/department to Admissions Office.
- Fill out the Student information sheet.
- Pay down payment at the Cashier
- Get certificate of enrollment
- Proceed to id section for school ID.
- Proceed to University Store for school uniform.
- Attend freshmen orientation as scheduled.