The Martinez Colleges Admission Requirements 2022 for new students to check.
Prospective Students of Martinez Colleges are advice to check and meet up with the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses before applying.
The Management of the Martinez Colleges has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Admission Requirements for Prospective students of Martinez Colleges
- English 30-1
- Four other eligible 30-level subjects
- Of these four subjects, a maximum of one eligible 30-level Fine Arts course may be used.
- Your admission average will automatically be calculated on the 5 highest grades that meet these requirements.
- Some BDes routes have specific high school course requirements
Martinez Colleges Admission Requirements 2022
Before applying applicants must meet up with the Martinez Colleges Admission Requirements as listed below.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF Form 138 or High school report
- Certificate of Good moral Character
- Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Letter of Application addressed to the registrar for Applicants not enrolled in college for one year
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 ID Picture
- Php 5,000 for down payment
Colegio de San Juan de Letran Freshmen Enrollment Procedure
- Present original credentials and UEE result to admissions office.
- Proceed to respective college/department Chairperson for interview/evaluation.
- Submit the original requirements with approval of the college/department to Admissions Office.
- Fill out the Student information sheet.
- Pay down payment at the Cashier
- Get certificate of enrollment
- Proceed to id section for school ID.
- Proceed to University Store for school uniform.
- Attend freshmen orientation as scheduled.