If you are interested in studying at the School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing next year, you have to start now and apply for your application School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing Admission Form dates for 2022/2023.
If you have been waiting for the School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing, to release their online application form for 2022/2023, philanportal.com brings good news. However, gaining admission into this prestigious university comes with some sets of rules that you have to obey.
School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Who Qualifies For 2022/2023 School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing Admission:
WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three(3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three(3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study
Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and PASSES in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2021 WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply.
How to Apply School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
You can apply School of Nursing Eket School of Nursing admission form via the Ministry of Health website – www.moh.gov.gh and follow the process carefully
Here is the process on how to apply:
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
- You have already applied for 2022 on www.nsfas.org.za and have an application reference number
- You already have NSFAS funding for 2021.
- You already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree other than the postgraduate qualifications listed below which you may apply for:
- B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
- B Tech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- B Tech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- B Tech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- B Tech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
NOTE: Apply on time. The early the better.
For more information about the Malamulele Hospital Nursing School NSFAS ApplSchool of Nursing Admission Form drop a comment below and we will do well to respond within 48hrs.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to https://philanportal.com/ newsletter for frequent updates.