Sonoma State University Admissions is opening now for prospective students who hope toTrinity Washington University apply to the institution. We get to know more about their reviews, rankings, cost, and statistics in this article.
Sonoma State University applications have opened a new Enrollment window for students that wish to join the Sonoma State University 2023/2024 Academic Year.
To enable you to submit a Sonoma State University online enrollment application for 2023/2024, you have to do according to the steps below.
- All applicants must submit in their online application, in person, or a legible copy sent via US mail, or email to the Office of Student Services one primary form of identification, examples are listed below:
- Unexpired Alabama driver’s license or instruction permit
- Unexpired Alabama identification card
- A voter identification card from a state that verifies lawful presence
- I-797 form with an expiration date
- BIA or Tribal identification card with photo
- U.S. Alien Registration Receipt card (Form I-151) prior to 1978
- Unexpired Driver’s License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyond
- Resident Alien card prior to 1997
- Unexpired U.S. permanent resident card
- Unexpired U.S. passport
- A valid email account is required to complete the online application process. You will need to be able to access your email account to setup your initial admissions account.
- Applicants should follow the instructions provided on each screen. All applicants will need to first select “Create New User Account” to create their unique account.
How to Apply Sonoma State University Application form 2023/2024
2022 Sonoma State University Program through Margaret McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) Registration Form is ongoing for the 2022 Sonoma State University Program. Register here.
This program accepts applications between September 15 and January 15. Queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The results will be announced on our web page in early April. Successful candidates will be informed personally.
You can also apply to Sonoma State University Online Enrollment 2023/2024 by going to the Sonoma State University portal.
- Visit Sonoma State University portal – https://www.sonoma.edu/
- Create an Account
- Fill out your application form
- Follow the steps
If you have any questions in the process of your application, please contact the school for assistance,thanks.