Literally, another good news is hitting your screen this minute. It is yet another year for the SPAR KZN Distribution Centre internship program 2022. Another opportunity for you to bring your dreams to reality.
The SPAR KZN Distribution Centre Internship Program application has kicked off in earnest for young South African persons. Therefore, The SPAR KZN Distribution Centre invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022.
If you are a fresh, young South African graduate looking out for an opportunity to meet and work alongside great minds in your field, then why not jump on this and start your journey to a dream-come-through. SPAR KZN Distribution Centre Internship Program is designed to help graduates on the Bachelor’s level that wants to do or experience internship just before starting out in life on their own.
Details of SPAR KZN Distribution Centre Internship 2022
Internship Closing Date: 18 March 2022
The SPAR Group Ltd SA understands that youth employment is important for our country’s economic growth. As such, SPAR has collaborated with YES for Youth to create a quality work experience to enable youth to reach their full career potential.
Catalyx, as an implementation partner for SPAR SA is inviting unemployed youth to apply to join the YES for Youth twelve month work experience opportunity.
In KwaZulu Natal we have opportunities open at our Distribution Centres in Phoenix Industrial Park and Mount Edgecombe. Interns will earn a minimum wage, receive ongoing personal development training and coaching and numerous other benefits. SPAR’s purpose is “to inspire people to do and be more” and we live by our company values of Family, Entrepreneurship and Passion, a culture that takes the development of our people seriously.
Requirements / Criteria:
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Must be 18 – 28 years old
• Currently unemployed and NOT studying full time
• Passed Matric and with the relevant Tertiary Qualification
• Clear criminal record
• Should NOT have participated in YES previously
• Be able to commit to the 12-month work program (1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023) • Interview and Verification Process
We are looking for candidates with completed tertiary qualifications specified below:
Warehouse / Logistics
• National Diploma or BCom Degree in Supply Chain Management / Freight Logistics Management • National Diploma in Road Transport Management
• National Diploma or BTech Degree in Industrial Engineering
Risk / Quality
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• National Diploma in Quality Control (working with the Perishables / Fresh Produce)
• National Diploma or BCom Degree in Supply Chain Management / Marketing Management
• BCom Degree in Financial Management / Cost and Management Accounting
• National Diploma or BCom Degree in Human Resources Management
How to apply
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply:
Submit a brief CV (2 pages), a copy of your ID, reliable contact telephone numbers, your matric and tertiary qualifications / statement of results to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify your Department Of Interest in the Subject Line of your email.
Applications close on Friday, 18th March 2022
NB: SPAR YES / Catalyx, does NOT charge any fees to join the programme.
Should you not get a response after 3-months, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By submitting your information, you are giving your consent for your personal information to be used by the SPAR Group Ltd for internship recruitment purposes. SPAR, in its capacity as a responsible party, hereby warrants that it will do everything reasonably practicable to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.