University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Registration 2022
This article has helpful information about UKZN Online Registration 2022, we recommend you to read this article carefully before you submit your application.
UKZN Online Registration for 2022 is open for qualified applicants.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) has now opened a new registration window UKZN Online application 2022 for students wishing to join the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) 2022.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. University of KwaZulu-Natal application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, the University of KwaZulu-Natal encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year
How to Apply University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Registration 2022
In order to apply for University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Register University of KwaZulu-Natal Online 2022
- Go to https://registration.ukzn.ac.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Forms 2022
University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Forms will open from April to November 2022.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Procedure 2022
Here is the University of KwaZulu-Natal Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.