University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Registration 2022
This article has helpful information about UCT Online Registration 2022, we recommend you to read this article carefully before you submit your application.
UCT Online Registration for 2022 is open for qualified applicants.
The University of Cape Town (UCT) has now opened a new registration window UCT Online application 2022 for students wishing to join the University of Cape Town (UCT) 2022.
The University of Cape Town invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. University of Cape Town application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, the University of Cape Town encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year
How to Apply University of Cape Town Online Registration 2022
In order to apply for University of Cape Town Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Register University of Cape Town Online 2022
- Go to http://www.students.uct.ac.za/students/applications/apply/postgraduates/apply-register
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply University of Cape Town Application Forms 2022
University of Cape Town Application Forms will open from April to November 2022.
University of Cape Town Application Procedure 2022
Here is the University of Cape Town Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.