University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application Portal is open for 2022 applications. UP Application is open between May to December 2022. Therefore, Candidates who meet the University of Pretoria application requirements are advised to apply before the closing date.
University of Pretoria (UP) Application Requirements 2022
- Id Document
- Latest Academic Results
- Cellphone Number
- Email Address.
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Procedure 2022
- University of Pretoria (UP) application can also be made online by visiting the University of Pretoria Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime OR Visit the Campus to book an online application/placement assessment session.
- Your application must be done ONLINE on your smartphone/tablet/computer via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- You have to apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application (e.g If you are currently enrolled for BM N4, then you must apply for admission to BM N5 and BM N4)
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
How to Apply University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application 2022
- Go to University of Pretoria Online Application Portal – https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
- Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- Submit Your application